Christmas and therefore the season for wishing is over, but we wouldn´t be true perfumistas if we didn´t have a few items remaining on those tiny, short, positively minuscule wishlists of ours.
Correct me if I am wrong 😉
I got many generous gifts, and I still have to make a dent in my “To Review” box of samples next to my computer. But still…
There is always on more fragrance we need to try, or need to re-try or even need a full bottle of. One more…or maybe five?
1. Guerlain L’Heure Bleue Extrait de Parfum Hmmm, what can I say to this? It is a must have item in every Perfumistas inventory. It fits me like a glove, a perfume like coming home. It finally needs to come home for real in its best incarnation – the Extrait and in a full bottle.
2. Guerlain Shalimar Extrait de Parfum For reasoning, see above. Suitable for an entirely different mood, though.
3. Atelier Cologne Set A cute set of all five Atelier Cologne fragrances in 30ml bottles that are also refillable. I love those perfumes right now, such freshness, the ideal antidote to the winter blues. They will have to wait until the budget allows, but then I´ll pounce…;)
4. Tauer Perfumes Carillon Pour Un Ange This will stay on my wishlist until the end of March, when Andy will release it in the Hommage bottle. Can´t wait!!!
5. Serge Lutens Un Lys and Encens Et Lavande Okay, I realize that there are two perfumes under 5. But that is not cheating. No, it is not, because I say so. It is my blog. (Not deploying the greatest debating skills here ;)) I saved the biggest wish for last, and I am prepared to bide my time, but one day I will own bell jars of these two Lutenses.Un Lys was in an regular export bottle in 2007, I believe. If I where to find of of these somewhere still, I would even be happier. But so far no luck.
What is on your list right now?
Picture source: Vintage Ad Browser, makeupalley.com, some rights reserved, thank you!