Monday Question – Would You Like To Buy My Perfume? Perfume Sale Spring 2015

Something different today: I need to spring-clean my perfume closet and wondered if maybe you would like something… a perfect opportunity to treat yourself.

It works like this.
From the list below choose if there is something there you would like to have. I will add a bottle, decant, mini or bag of samples to that for free.

Please email me with your interest (olfactoria at gmail dot com), first come, first served basis. I can’t reserve perfumes, sorry.
The more you buy, the more you get extra.

For London fumies: I will be in your lovely city from March 5-8, so I can carry your buys over and we can meet in London to complete the transaction.
Same goes for anyone in Vienna of course. Otherwise shipping costs are 15€ per package, no matter how much you buy or where in the world, packaging costs and shipping costs that exceed 15€ (which it always does…) are on me. Prices are low as the perfume is meant to really sell and you are in for a bargain, so please no haggling.
I will ship as quickly as possible as soon as the payment is received (bear in mind my upcoming few days jaunt to London though!)

Payment is through Paypal or wire transfer (within Europe).

So here goes…

Perfume Sale List February 2015

Diptyque Geranium Odorata EdT 100ml, 95% full. 50€

Houbigant Quelques Fleurs 50ml EdP BNIB. 50€

Juliette Has A Gun Calamity J 100ml EdP, 90% full. 80€

Jo Loves Gardenia 100ml EdT, 85% full. 80€

Martin Margiela untitled l’eau 100ml EdT 70% full 50€

Guerlain Vintage Shalimar EdC in watch face bottle, ca. 1970ies, prime condition. 250€

Jil Sander Sun 75ml EdT, 95% full. 30€

Oscar de La Renta Esprit d’Oscar 50ml EdP, 90% full. 50€

Bulgari Jasmin Noir 30ml EdP, 95% full. 30€

All items come with their original box.
Happy shopping!

Advertisements

This entry was posted in Monday Question. Bookmark the permalink.

38 Responses to Monday Question – Would You Like To Buy My Perfume? Perfume Sale Spring 2015

1. Jane EP says:

Hi Birgit – I’ll take your Iris Ganache, if it’s still available :). Thank you.

2. marjo56 says:

Good morning, i’m not sure if I ‘m allowed to comment, but I would love the Féminité du Bois and the Aqua Allegoria Tiare Mimosa. 😊

At the moment I do not need anything (answering your Monday question 🙂 ) but good luck with the sale!

4. Rahne says:

V interested in the Chanel 5 eau premiere – is it still available?

5. Mahesh says:

Hi Birgit, unfortunately none for me. Thanks for offering your collection 🙂

6. Jane EP says:

Sent 🙂 (and email re shipping). Thanks Birgit.

7. Frederic Malle Eau de Magnolia 100ml EdT, 80% full, 80€
    Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur 50ml EdP, only a few sprays missing, 70€
    Guerlain Mon Précieux Nectar 125ml EdP in bee bottle, 80% full, 100€

Hey Birgit, are these taken yet?

8. Preska says:

Great offers, Birgit! Unfortunately Iris Ganache is already taken. Jane EP, congratulations!

9. annemariec says:

Nothing for me, but good luck with the sale. I hope you cope with the parting okay. 🙂

I’m wearing Cuir d’Ange tonight for the first time, and enjoying it very much. Did you like it?

Love Cuir d’Ange! I bought a bottle, thankfully it works very well for me.

Thanks for the good wishes on the sale, I am finally fine with letting go og things and it feels liberating.

10. Sabine says:

Mornng Birgit, Nothing for me, but I will spread the word. Good luck.

If I only knew you have Iris Ganache and don’t want it (it’s a sin, you know that?)

Is the Bronze Goddess available, and if so, would it be possible to ship it by Birgit Air to London? I will rein in from further expenditure, but it’s a great list!

13. Hans Chua says:

Hi..
    Is Tonka Imperiale still available? And it comes in full presentation?
    Thanx ~ Hans

14. shellyw says:

HI,
    if Carthusia Via Camerelle is available I would like it. I guess I await an email from you?
    Shelly Wolf

15. aileen251 says:

Is Guerlain Oriental Brulant still available please.? I would like it Aileen Tucker

16. aileen251 says:

Is Guerlain Oriental Brulant still available? Would like to purchase many thanks for the opportunity Aileen.

17. Kandice says:

I agree with Preska. Perhaps an occasional sale would be great. There were several on this list I’d have liked, but others beat me to them 😦 What a fun idea though!

18. Is the Eau Premiere still available?

19. Can I get Jean-Paul Gaultier Fleur du Male?