In Search Of Hidden Beauty – An Unexpected Flower

A very quick post today:

Sometimes you are tired, cranky, preoccupied and general bad company (Sorry, S!), but then the unexpected beauty of an unidentified flower has the power to make you smile.

Be sure to keep that image of beauty close to your heart. You can always use that extra smile.

This entry was posted in Beauty, Photography and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to In Search Of Hidden Beauty – An Unexpected Flower

1. Sandra says:

Such a gorgeous flower! 🙂

2. Lyubov says:

Pure and bright! This is ranunculus, B! Thank you for posting and reminding of the pretty little things in life!

You made me smile, Birgit. Thank you!

You are proving that beauty really can lift the spirit. What a gorgeous flower.

I’m still struggling with the (inherited) notion that beauty equals vanity and that it is frivolous and bad. But we need beauty and that is not a bad thing at all.

5. brie says:

What a beautiful image to keep in my mind as I start my day….thanks, B!!!!

Wow, is that a real flower, or a silk one? It’s stunning. A smile inducer, for sure.

7. So glad you shared that beautiful flower, Birgit. Wishing you a lovely day.

8. Dearest B
    So true!
    After having Spring delayed so long, all the flowers of London seem intent to come into bloom at once. Suddenly we are in a riot of colour and The Dandy’s heart sings for the joy of it.
    Rain forecast for tomorrow, I predict a change of mood too.
    Yours ever
    The Perfumed Dandy

9. masha7 says:

Oh, that’s just too pretty! But you inspired me to take and post some pics of my garden’s flowers on my own blog this weekend! You enabler, you….

A much prettier flower than its name, indeed!