Last Week In Perfume Land – Weekend Link Love

We are going to my parents house for the weekend. Depending on the weather we are either going swimming or to an adventure park they have there. The adventures might be geared towards the toddler set, but adventures they are nonetheless. 🙂

The last week in Perfumeland was less adventurous, unless you – like myself – see every fragrant journey as an adventure.

Suzanne writes about a green and fruity friend by Sophia Grojsman – Calyx.

Tarleisio on Scent Less Sensibilities sniffs the new Serge Lutens, is this carnation angry or not?

Ines on All I Am – A Redhead is a Harry Potter fan, so am I…

Carrie on Eyeliner on a Cat asks an impossible question.

Victoria on EauMG reviews an interesting perfume, joseph k. clouds.

Annemarie on Beauty on the Outside asks herself what mainstream is, and highend, and niche, and indie and…

Liam on Personal Odour poses an interesting question about an utopian perfume scenario.

Twitter legend Tommy, one half of Fragrant Reviews opened his own brand-new blog, make sure to bookmark The Candy Perfume Boy!

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Image source: vintageadbrowser.com

This entry was posted in Weekend Link Love and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Last Week In Perfume Land – Weekend Link Love

You’re a Harry Potter fan? Ha! We’re everywhere. 😉
    Thank you for the link. Btw, Suzanne’s post made me want to try Calyx eagerly and I should be able to try it soon as I’m getting a sample in a swap. Can’t wait.

I’m off to check Candy Perfume Boy’s blog now. 🙂 Enjoy you Sunday!

We are everywhere! 🙂 I wore Calyx in the nineties, it is such a good mood scent. I hope you had a wonderful Sunday, Ines! P.S. I will post your package tomorrow morning.

2. jedennard says:

Wishing a wonderful Sunday right back to you and all your readers! Always enjoy all the weekend links. Cool to know that you’re a HP fan. I’ve read all the books, but haven’t seen either part of the seventh film yet.

The books are great! I just saw the first film of the last book recently on DVD, it should be seen in a cinema though to be fully enjoyed.

I am glad you like the posts I link to, there are so many good things to read in Perfumeland! 🙂

3. Liam says:

I hope your adventures, as small as they might be for the little ones, are as mighty as they can be!

Birgit, I’m so happy: today I ran a 10K race, and though my time wasn’t great (1 hr, 7 min, 10 sec), I managed to make it the whole way through without stopping or walking. 🙂 Plus, I realized today that the last time I ran a 10K was twenty years ago!

OK, back to perfume: I just read Ines’s and your comment about Calyx and you’re so right — it’s a great mood scent! I hope Ines enjoys her sample.

And echoing Liam’s words, thanks for the link love! It’s sincerely appreciated. 🙂

Bravo! You did great, Suz! All that Calyx worn when training gave you wings! 🙂 You are an inspiration, I need to get in gear again, or I’ll be old in no time. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, you deserve to relax now! xo

5. Thanks for the link, B! I feel like you’re getting a taste of your own medicine, what with your Monday questions and all. 😉

Haha, that is right! But I always have to answer my own Monday Question too, at which point I invariably ask myself why I have to ask such masochistic questions. 😉