Happy Birthday, Boys!

Today is my husband’s and my older son Paul’s birthday.

I had Paul four years ago on my husband’s birthday, needless to say, I didn´t have to get him anything else that year 😉

But he never got a better present since, and I doubt he ever will!

The Birthday Boys plus Baby Boy

Happy Birthday to my two men! Kisses and Hugs!

Mom

Picture source: quite obviously my own, bad quality and all 😉

This entry was posted in Ramblings and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Happy Birthday, Boys!

1. Tarleisio says:

Oh, wow…I’m not the only one with a baby Goat in the house! (a solstice Goat, Dec. 22nd) Congratulations on both your boys! They look happy – and how could they not be?

Happy Birthday to both of them!

Aaah, what a gorgeous pic! Sending Happy Birthday wishes and hoping you have a wonderful day with all your boys x

3. bloody frida says:

Happy birthday to your boys, and what a gorgeous photo!!!

What a beautiful family you have! Please send both your boys birthday wishes from Oregon 🙂

Thank you, Dee! I relayed the good wishes from the “very nice and very rich American Lady” which was greeted by general approval and the sentiment: Let us invite her to the next Party, she might bring more perfume for you, Mommy! 😉

5. Marina says: