It is time again for my current wishlist. Sadly my holiday gift potential is already pretty much exhausted, (but wait for the review of what my DH will get me, it is great, and no, it is not a surprise :)) but a girl can dream. And there is no rush, plenty of time to smell good next year 😉
1. Annick Goutal Les Orientalistes Coffret: I read about it in Nathan Branch´s article here and am obsessed ever since, I wish I never had seen those beautiful pictures!!!
2. Parfumerie Generale Sample Kit: It is called “The Organ”, just look at this, excellent value, but in the end still way too expensive, I don´t need 15ml of each, five would suffice and a third of the price would too.
3. Guerlain Shalimar Ode a la Vanille: it is limited edition, that makes it really dangerous for me, it could be the one that got away, a dilemma to be avoided at all costs. This review on The Non- Blonde makes it sound really enticing too.
Update: I succumbed to his one, prior to publication of this post, it would have been quite unreasonable not to 😉
4. Armani Prive Bois d’Encens: it is supposed to be THE incense fragrance (according to Mr Turin), so who am I to dispute that! But sadly Armani seems to have discontinued it.
5. Andy Tauer Incense Rose: I see a theme emerging here… This one is a must for me, the only question is, when it will join the ranks in my perfume cupboard. See my review here.
What is on your wishlists at the moment? I am curious!
Picture source: amfirstbooks.com, nathanbranch.com, parfumerie-generale.com, guerlain.com, armaniusa.com, fragrantica.com some rights reserved, thank you!