Happy Easter! – And A New Old Perfume Love

We are busy with family visits and easter bunny watching so I want to wish you a relaxing and lovely few days and a very happy Easter!
See you again after the weekend!

polish easter eggs
I’ll leave you with this link to an old review of a perfume I have found again in my closet and have been wearing with delight the last few days.

Happy Easter!

Image source: inspirebohemia.com

This entry was posted in Ramblings and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Happy Easter! – And A New Old Perfume Love

1. Tatiana says:

Hah! I didn’t know what to put on this morning and found this midway back in my closet. Ended up wearing it today and thoroughly enjoying it once more. Happy Easter to you and your family!

2. lucasai says:

Happy Easter to you and the family Birgit!

3. Anka says:

Happy Easter to you and all your readers, I hope the easter rabbit will bring you colorful eggs and chocolate surprise!!

4. dgambas says:

Happy Easter to you, your family, friends and everyone here.

5. BEAUTYCALYPSE says:

happy easter, dear birgit!
    (perfume-wise I have treated myself to a simple but classic combination lemon-verbena by acorelle, a very fragrant, invigorating, slightly sparkling but yet, in a way, quiet EdP)

Wishing you, the husband and your boys a very happy Easter, Birgit. Bottega Veneta seems like a perfect match for the holiday and spring weather. Enjoy!

7. jdennard75 says:

Happy Easter to you and your family, dear Birgit! Love.

8. SallyM says:

A very hoppy :-) Easter to you and yours and all who read here!

9. empliau says:

Happy Easter, Birgit! I left off perfume for Good Friday – a sort of fast – but will wear Un Lys to mass on Sunday. Yay for Easter lilies!

Good find! I introduced Mrs Bonkers Senior to it and she is the proud owner of a bottle now. Love a nice suede scent. Anyway, Happy Easter! I am off to Sidmouth in Devon again to stay with friends. I need to stop thinking about sanitaryware for a bit. ;)

Happy Easter to you and your family, dear B.

My mini-bottle of BV gets some love from time to time. And I liked the first flanker as well.

12. fruwinther says:

Happy Easter to you and your family,Birgit, and to all of the other “hang arounds” on the blog! Hope you all are enjoying lazy days!