Read Up On The Le Labo City Exclusives – Available Worldwide For One Month Only

Le Labo has us coveting the city exclusives, since for most of the time they are what they say they are: exclusive to their city of origin.

For the third time now, Le Labo relax their own rules and let us have those pretty perfumes wherever we are. Luckyscent is selling them for one month and so are the Le Labo boutiques – online as well as brick and mortar.

le labo shoot

To help you decide whether you need one of those rare gems, take a look at my reviews.

New York – Le Labo Tubereuse 40

London – Poivre 23

Los Angeles – Musc 25

Tokyo – Gaiac 10

Paris – Vanille 44

Chicago Baie Rose 26

Dallas – Aldehyde 44 (unfortunately discontinued, but such a beauty, I had to add it here).

My personal favorites? New York’s Tubereuse 40 and London’s Poivre 23.

What are yours?

This entry was posted in Fragrance Reviews, Le Labo and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to Read Up On The Le Labo City Exclusives – Available Worldwide For One Month Only

The only one, so far, I liked enough to pay for a decant is Poivre 23 but even this one was just a “like”, not “love.” I also think that Vanille 44 is nice – just not Le Labo city exclusives price good.

2. lucasai says:

I’m familiar with only 3 city exclusives. Tokyo, Dallas and San Francisco and I like the latter one, with Limette 37, the most

3. Dearest Brigit
    I’m with U on this I ‘liked’ but did not love ‘Poivre’ and as a Londoner I failed to get the connection between the scent and the city, if indeed there is meant to be one. My love in this range I think will remain number 24.
    Yours ever
    The Perfumed Dandy

Poivre 23 is good but I would just like to encourage everyone to click on the link for your Vanille 44 review, if only for that amazing kitty photo :)

5. womo531 says:

Mine are Gaiac 10, Vanille 44, Tubereuse 40, Musc 25, Poivre 23, and Aldehyde 44… honestly the only one I have some trouble with is Baie Rose 26 but I still hold out hope =)

6. Isabeau says:

I love them all…stupid me and stupid me that I did not buy a bottle of Aldehyde..husband is now staying San Francisco for work and is bringing home a bottle of Limette37 :-) I do not wear Poivre very often because I fellt a little bit sick when I bought it..brings back negative memories, such a shame.

That is a shame indeed. :(

Good for you that your husband travels much, so practical for us fumies. I wish my husband would always travel to perfume-parched places like Louisville or Salt Lake City… :(

Please let me know what you think of Limette!!!

7. I dropped into Le Labo and was able to smell the City Exclusives early. Such a treat! Of the ones I tried on my skin, I am enamored with Poivre 23 and Gaiac 10. Limette was wonderful but didn’t try it on skin. Cuir was… I am not man enough to wear Cuir 😀

8. annemariec says:

Oh I don’t know. I’m tempted by Poivre and Tubereuse. But if I fall in love, what then? There are illegal drugs that are cheaper and easier to get than these. [Gusty sigh.] And there are plenty of beautiful fragrances in my collection that do not get enough skin time as it is. Wearing Mitsouko today for the first time in ages. I must admit the the Le Labo marketing style does somehow lessen my enjoyment of the fragrances. It should not be so, but it is.

Ha, I had to laugh out loud – you are right some illegal drugs might be easier to get. ;)
      I understand you well, marketing does influence us to some extent, positively and negatively.

9. Pingback: Dubai – City Exclusive – Cuir 28 by Le Labo | The Fragrant Man

10. EmCee says:

Hi there! So far I’ve picked up Poivre 23, Musc 25, Cuir 28, and Vanille 44. I hope to complete the City Exclusive collection someday (aside from the discontinued Aldehyde 44), but I’ll need to seriously save up for that. Oh well, this worldwide sale seems to come back to Barneys NY stores every couple years around this time of year so I guess I’ll have to wait ’til then!

Do you know anything about the new Moscow City Exclusive, Benjoin 19? I’m sad this one was not part of the limited-time worldwide city exclusive sale. It is fairly new as of September I believe, so I guess that’s why.

A lovely collection, EmCee.
      I’m sure Le Labo will continue the tradition of making the perfumes available everywhere in intervalls.

I have not yet tried Benjoin 19, I found it very sad as well that it was not included now, but I guess the Moskvich wouldn’t have like losing their exclusivity right away. ;)