Calling In Sick – London Report Delayed

I’m sorry to say that the cold I brought home from London (Shall I say thank you Monsieur Persolaise, who I totally blame for this? ;) ), is still taking its toll, I just can’t make my brain work in a sensible fashion for a longer period of time at the moment.

Therefore my account of my meeting with the venerable Mr. Roja Dove and my other London adventures will have to wait just a bit until I can do them justice.

Stay healthy, my friends!

Image source: via www.deusexmalcontent.com

This entry was posted in Fragrance Reviews and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Calling In Sick – London Report Delayed

1. Sandra says:

Get well soon Birgit! I know it is the time of year to be sick, but this is silly. We have been down for two weeks. Hope your recovery is speedy. Hugs

Get better! You’re strong, you should recover quickly! I hope you can get real rest for a while – and everything will be better in a day or two.

3. Zazie says:

I wish you to recover soon!
    Keep warm and rest yourself! And a late happy-blog-birthday!!!!

Get well soon, B ! You have 3 men at home – let them pamper you !

5. lucasai says:

Drink a lot of hot tea with lemon!

6. Ellia says:

I’d add to this tea a bit of honey and fresh ginger juice – good help for fast recovery… Wish you to get better, B!

7. florence raab says:

Take care of you, I’m sure you’re fine within a few days!!!!!

8. poodle says:

Hope you feel better soon! My hubby’s friend just got back from the NFL game in London and he’s got a huge cold too. He wasn’t anywhere near Persolaise. :)

9. andreawilko says:

Hope you are feeling better soon Birgit, I have just got over the flu myself, the joy of having children is that you pick up the whole schools illnesses and bugs.
    I look forward to you London review though. :-)

10. Persolaise says:

Oh my goodness, what can I say… except that I’m sorry… and I was probably no longer infectious by the time we’d met…

Feeble excuse, I know. Hope you feel better soon!

11. Alexandra says:

Get well soon from me too! And I look forward to your report when you are feelng much better (it was lovely to see you, and I haven’t stopped wearing Cuir Ottoman since!)

12. Amy says:

Feel better soon, Birgit. Give yourself loads of healing time.

13. Best wishes for a quick recovery. Being sick is a good time just to read and smell
    wonderful. (-:
    Sweet regards, AnitaATM

14. masha7 says:

That is so sad! London is my favorite city, bar none, and to catch a rotten cold there just sucks…. Take your ivy extract and melissengeist and get well soon!

15. Get well soon, Birgit! Am sending you many hugs!

16. ringthing says:

Hope you are feeling like yourself very soon, and that you can get some rest. London is a wonderful place and I hope that you had a good time, cold notwithstanding.

17. Julie says:

Oh, I’m so sorry that you aren’t feeling well, Birgit. Get well soon! p.s. I also recommend hot tea and books :)

18. Philipp says:

Gute Besserung Birgit!

19. Oh dear, poor B! I hope you feel better soon! x

20. ginzaintherain says:

You must have enough experiences swirling around your head from the to keep you going as you recuperate in bed. When you bounce back it will be with extra vengeance. Can’t wait to hear about Roja Dove! Hope you feel better soon

21. bloodyfrida says:

Hope you’re feeling better today, Birgit!

22. Olfactoria says:

Thank you for all the kind wishes, they helped, I feel so much better today! :)

Get well soon, B! I also have a cold, but it isn’t too bad, and I can’t blame Mr Persolaise…I caught mine off the Virgin engineer who came and did nothing to my broadband, leaving me only with his germs!